Spinal Decompression in St. Clair Shores, Michigan
Spinal Decompression Therapy in St. Clair Shores
St. Clair Shores Spinal Decompression Therapy: Spinal decompression therapy helps alleviate pain associated with the discs in the spine that are between vertebrae. Spinal decompression involves stretching the spine using traction table technologies with the goal of relieving pain and increasing functionality in the spine.
Due to age, lifestyle, or injury, discs can bulge and become herniated or degenerate. Once this process begins, there is limited range of motion and pain & discomfort may occur in the spine and in the legs. Spinal Decompression is a low-risk treatment and a great alternative to surgery and is hightly effective in treating difficult conditions like sciatic pain and chronic low back pain.
Spinal decompression therapy differs from other treatments because it’s:
- Non-Surgical: has no side effects and requires no recovery time
- Proven Effective: certain studies reveal 92% of surgical candidates avoided surgery and reported a 50% or greater decrease in pain after undergoing IDD Therapy® treatment
- Gentle: treatment is comfortable, even relaxing
- Affordable: the total cost of a full treatment regimen is typically less than your co-pay for surgery, and easy no interest credit plans are available for uninsured pain sufferers
Our patients experience non-surgical relief from:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Bulging discs, herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Worn spinal joints (posterior facet syndrome)
- Injured or diseased spinal nerve roots
Spinal decompression alleviates pressure and elongates the spine:
Spinal Decompression at Health for Life Wellness Center is nonsurgical and painless. The specialized treatment involves stretching of the spine and can improve posture, flexibility and daily living. It works by creating space and lowering pressure in the discs to cause an influx of healing nutrients and other substances into the disc that are important for improving functions of the body.
This lower back treatment allows the body to stretch in a different way that the patient would be unable to do at their home. After spinal decompression, patients will feel elongated and relaxed. Other therapies may be combined with spinal decompression, such as chiropractic care, functional medicine, diet recommendations and exercises depending on the patient.